Friday, January 11, 2013

Front bumper!

So just to catch up on my bumper situation, I got a front and back bumper that ended up not fitting, but it turns out I tried the rear one and assumed they both didn't fit. It turns out the front did fit fairly well, so I set out to get it attached.
Here is the car off the ground, where my dad and I were drilling out holes and old threads in the mounting points. Two spots on the front, and one on each side. You can also see the finished hood, albeit wet from the rain.
Here we have the bumper ready to go on. We were just adjusting brackets to make sure it would slide right on.
Here is the car with the bumper on. The sides weren't fully adjusted yet, but that is pretty much how it looks. If you look back at my first posts and compare it to the original bumper, you can see how much smaller and sleeker it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment