Thursday, November 29, 2012

Exhaust

The second thing that needed to be done (in my mind) was getting a new exhaust put on it. I looked around online for full exhaust pipe kits that I could get and was prepared to buy one. That was when I got a huge deal from a company called Dan Fast Muffler. My family has gotten new exhausts put on three of our cars and when we told them we had another car needing a new exhaust they were happy to cut us a HUGE deal. I provided the muffler ($30 on eBay) and they did all of the labor and pipe bending for $100! It was a deal I couldn't pass up.

When I got the car back from them they were all grinning from ear to ear. They were so excited for me to hear the car, and when I turned it on for the first time, I knew why. It sounded amazing. The car was one step forward towards being finished.

More pictures of the end product later!

No comments:

Post a Comment